Digital India campaign is promoting Cashless transactions after the demonetization. Hence, Kotak Mahindra Bank has come up with a very easy and unique way to open a Zero Balance Savings Account without even visiting the Bank Branch to save us from getting frustrated in Banks by standing in queues to open an Account or transferring money to other Bank Accounts and so on.
Features of Kotak 811?
811 is a fully loaded Digital Bank Account brought to you by Kotak Mahindra Bank. Below are the key features of your 811 account:
- Interest rate: Earn up to 6%* interest p.a. on your savings account balance
- No Minimum Balance: Enjoy banking with no balance commitment
- Virtual Debit Card: Shop online with ease using your virtual debit card
- Free funds transfer: Transfer funds online for free using NEFT or IMPS or RTGS
- Physical Debit card: Request a physical card through Net-banking or Mobile Banking App and get it for Rs.199+applicable GST per annum
This process will not take more than 5 mins of your time. You just need to keep the following things handy. A Smart Phone, Aadhar Card with a registered mobile number and PAN Card.
To start the process, you need to click on the below link.
This link will direct you to the Kotak Mahindra Bank Registration page. Follow the instructions by entering your Full Name, Mobile Number followed with Aadhar, PAN, email id and other basic details. Set up a PIN code to log in.
Install Kotak – 811 & Mobile Banking App
Once you install the App. Log in with your CRN number received on your mobile via SMS and start using your Zero Balance Savings Account immediately.
One of the Kotak Bank Executive will call you to confirm your credentials and meet you to do the same.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Commercial featuring Ranveer Singh.